Thursday, June 9, 2011

GameDevStories: iOS App, Round 3

Hello again for yet another special interruption:

As with last time's special interruption, I have a new iOS app out, so please check it out.


For me, this was the next logical step in the learning process of making stuff, it's adding a bunch of stuff I will need to learn, so here it is.

From a usability standpoint, it's a tool that I thought seemed obvious yet missing. Too often I find myself forgetting who's screen-name is who on different platforms, and I'd randomly guess who I'm talking to. I'm sure there's lots of improvements to be made, and if you can think of anything, please do contact me so that I can integrate/add it in to make the tool work for you.

Normal game talk post will resume soon. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment